We are an original character post-apocalyptic forum role-play site
set in the universe of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead.

Because we value originality and creativity, cannon characters are unavailable for play. They get their time to shine, now it's yours. We know you will be able to establish a character worthy of being chronicled in the history books of this new dystopia.

Role-playing anywhere in the Former United States is encouraged. We have designed this forum to be expanded, shaped and molded directly by the players themselves. This is your country now.

NO WORD COUNT ‚óŹ ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME

Come, we invite you to tell your story.

Our inspiration is divined from their respective owners & creators:

Skin by: Novia at RPG-D
Skin & Graphic edits by: Idan
Welcome Menu & Graphics by: Idan
Awards & Group Icons by: Upestana at TAZ
On/Off Status by: DustyBones at TAZ
Cbox Toggle & Tabs: kismet at RPG-D
Mini-Profiles: Darren Criss AKA Becky at Caution 2.0
Hover Pics: Alysaurus at Caution 2.0
Stat Table: Revo at RPG-D

Extra Special Thanks to Memoria at RPG-D

All user created content belongs to their creator. Do not steal.

• Welcome
  • Info
  • Staff
  • Credits

• Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

The Lounge, open for business
    Leroy Book
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:09 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Female
    30-August 13
    28 posts
    played by N/A
    Awards: 4

This is a place where you mother fuckers can come and chill. Relax. Take off your shoes and stop worrying about all those god damn zombie mother fuckers chasing you around the neighborhood. Any and all are welcome, and anything and all goes. Fuck. I'm dead anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leroy was dead, but his spirit lived on. For some fucked up reason or another, his spirit stayed in Nunez. He spent most of his days scaring people and shit. That's about it.

"Ah, good shit," Leroy said, taking the first sip of his ice cold beer. He was tired of scaring mother fuckers, so he decided to hit up the nunez lounge. "I'm tired of scaring mother fuckers." He spoke to the bartender.
    ^
    Kenji Fujinawa
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:25 PM
    Quote Post
    Asian Sherlock
    Interpol Detective
    Words
    Machete
    Male
    24-May 14
    88 posts
    played by Soren
    Awards: None

Moira rolled up a crisp blunt, packed with two different strains: Sour Diesel and Green Crack. One was known for it's powerful strength and the other for it's medical purposes. Both combined was a recipe for disaster.

The woman finished rolling the fat two gram blunt and passed it to ghost Leroy. "Spark it up, homie." She told her dead Pastor friend.

"Yo so like, if I try to fail and I succeed, which one did I do?"

--------------------
    Live Together, Die Alone
    ^
    Leroy Book
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:29 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Female
    30-August 13
    28 posts
    played by N/A

Leroy took said blunt and sparked it up, filling the area with smoke.

"Good shit." he said. He instantly felt the effects. Being high and a ghost at the same time was some real shit. "That's a good question, I suppose you 'tried'. So fuck it."
    ^
    Johnny Blackburn
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:32 PM
    Quote Post
    rockstar
    musician
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Male
    28-May 14
    39 posts
    played by Dal

Johnny smelt the sweet fine odor that he was most accustomed to. Ganja. He left the poker game in the corner and walked up to Moira and Leroy.

"What up? Moira, how's everything?" he took the blunt and took a few hits. Leroy, good to see you."

--------------------
    user posted image
    ^
    Kenji Fujinawa
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:38 PM
    Quote Post
    Asian Sherlock
    Interpol Detective
    Words
    Machete
    Male
    24-May 14
    88 posts
    played by Soren

Moira set a box of pizza down on the table and opened it. She'd learned never to fight the munchies. And right now she felt so chill and nothing else even mattered. "Not much bro, just chillin' with my ghost homie. I love his afro." She was passed the blunt and took several deep hits. "Yo, so like, Kenji might chew me out if he finds out we're smoking in here. We might have to kill him."

She laughed, stoned as fuck.

"Just kidding."

Elvis' tall figure appeared at the doorway. The former Marine and Police Officer sniffed a couple of times and then nodded to himself as if he had mentally confirmed something. "I smell Marijuana. I ought to arrest you all." The wise-ass Cop said with a stern face.

Moira didn't give a fuck, she took a deep hit and then blew it all in Elvis' face. She then arrogantly held the blunt out to him. "Want a hit?"

"No thanks. But I will take a slice of that pizza."

Moira pulled out her bong and waved Dal over when she saw him appearing in the room. "Dal. Come try this mango shishkaberry, bro. It's got me faded as fuck. Don't tell Kenji."

--------------------
    Live Together, Die Alone
    ^
    Dallen Larson
     Posted: Aug 3 2015, 08:48 PM
    Quote Post
    The One
    Salesman
    Sharp things
    Blunt things
    Male
    17-August 13
    391 posts
    played by Dal

Dallen flicked his cigarette at Jack and then took the bong and ripped it. He coughed a few good ones then handed it back.

Thanks, I needed that," he told her. "Been a long day. That little asain has been having me run scavenges all day with the new rookies. They're all dead in a month tops."

--------------------
    user posted image

^
    Donovan Martin
     Posted: Aug 4 2015, 03:51 PM
    Quote Post
    One Does Not Simply
    English Literature Teacher
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Male
    3-September 14
    30 posts
    played by Soren

A snake slithered across the floor and began wrapping itself around Leroy's foot. The only way for him to save himself would be to use the Katana conveniently on the table in front of him.

Moira took another puff. "What?" She stated, confused as to where the snake had come from.

"Hey Jack. Somebody stole all your Rum. It was good. The rum is gone."

She paused to eat from a box of Wheaties that belonged to ghost Cody Sandusky, and then pet his ghost dog, ghost Spartacus.

Donovan stopped at the doorway, his eyes scanning the room for Johnny. "Damn son, it smells like the 70's in here." He laughed, before realizing that Leroy was a ghost. Apparently nobody else acknowledged the fact so it seemed safe to assume that it was a normal thing around here.

He cracked open a can of beer and tossed one to Johnny, but his aim was bad and it landed and hit Jack in the face, before the lid popped off and cold beer started sizzling all over Dal's suit.

"My bad."
    ^
    Juliet Paddock
     Posted: Aug 5 2015, 12:05 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    Student/Gymnast
    Praying Mantis Katana
    N/A
    Desert Eagle Pistol
    Female
    24-May 15
    19 posts
    played by Anna

Walking into the room the only solution that Juliet could think of was that the smoke from what they were doing was having an effect on her. Blinking her eyes, she walked over to grab her Katana off of the table--so that's where it'd been left. Or taken from someone and placed as a practical joke.

"Anyone touches this again, I kill them," she warned them all before placing it back into her sheath. Looking over towards Dal she told him, "I'm surprised you're still alive." Blinking her eyes, she needed to get out of this room and fast.

Standing beside Dal was another ghost, one that didn't want to be seen by the others or Dal himself. But her presence was still there and she slapped him on the back of the head after his little comment about the new recruits. He could have at least had a little more faith in them.
    ^
    Dallen Larson
     Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:47 PM
    Quote Post
    The One
    Salesman
    Sharp things
    Blunt things
    Male
    17-August 13
    391 posts
    played by Dal

Seconds after beer spilled over his suit some ghost smacked him in the back of the head. He turned to expect Leroy, but there was no one there.

"Fuck, let me hit that again," he said.

--------------------
    user posted image

^
    Leroy Book
     Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:48 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Female
    30-August 13
    28 posts
    played by N/A

"I'm tired of these mother fucking snakes, ah you know the rest," Leroy shouted, then realized the snake was mortal and he was not.
    ^
    Jack Everend
     Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:49 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    30-August 14
    25 posts
    played by N/A

"Why is the rum gone!?" Jack shouted, but was immediately hit in the face by Donovan's beer. He was knocked out cold.

--------------------
    user posted image
    ^
    Johnny Blackburn
     Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:51 PM
    Quote Post
    rockstar
    musician
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Male
    28-May 14
    39 posts
    played by Dal

Johnny fixed his hair with a single wave of the hand, then sat next to Juliet.

"Hey beautiful, you forgot to reply to me in our other thread," he informed her. "But if you want to just skip all the nonsense and get straight to the sex, I'm down."

He took off his shirt to reveal his 8 pack to seal the deal.

--------------------
    user posted image
    ^
    Juliet Paddock
     Posted: Aug 9 2015, 08:57 AM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    Student/Gymnast
    Praying Mantis Katana
    N/A
    Desert Eagle Pistol
    Female
    24-May 15
    19 posts
    played by Anna

"Wow, okay, I'm leaving now." Juliet said as she walked out of the room debating on whether to respond to this so-called post he mentioned or not.
    ^
    Kenji Fujinawa
     Posted: Aug 9 2015, 01:18 PM
    Quote Post
    Asian Sherlock
    Interpol Detective
    Words
    Machete
    Male
    24-May 14
    88 posts
    played by Soren

user posted image

Shia made his way into the lounge, adrenaline coursing through his veins. He marched past the others and avoided the heavy aroma of cannabis in the room. His eyes landed on ghost Leroy, and the man began flexing.

"Do it!" He screamed at the ghost man for no apparent reason. "Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams."

Moira rolled her eyes. "Not this dude again. This has gotta be impossible."

"Nothing is impossible!" Shia countered, shoving his fist into his hand. "Some people dream of success, but you're gonna wake up and work hard at it!"

Everybody in the room turned to glare at Shia, who continued his rant.

"Do it!"

Donovan crossed his arms and huffed. "If you say that again, I'm going to punch you in the face."

"Do it!!!"

Donovan knocked him out.

--------------------
    Live Together, Die Alone
    ^
    Leroy Book
     Posted: Aug 9 2015, 01:28 PM
    Quote Post
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Female
    30-August 13
    28 posts
    played by N/A

"I know you ain't yelling at me mother fucker!?" Leroy shouted. "I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother fucker, mother fucker. I'm dynamite TNT. When I speak you listen! Now, get me a mother fucking sandwich, JUST DO IT!"

Then Donovan knocked the kid out.

"Damn Don, good shit. Here." He passed Donovan a beer.
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:
    Share this topic:
    « Next Oldest | Alternate Reality | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Affiliates

Guardians Arising End of Line Interitus Beyond Human Once Upon a Dream Naruto Genkai RP Accursed Skyrim Lutea The Mists Love Hina Generation

TWD FAMILY:

Too Far Gone The Walking Dead We Are The Infected

RESOURCE AFFILIATES & LISTINGS:

Jcink.com Jcink.com RPG-D cyberink.me

This site is best viewed using or .

-- arbitration ] skinned by novia of rpgd.